Saturday, July 30, 2011

Treasury loving on Etsy


I jumped head first into Etsy Treasury curatorships and so far so good. So far my experiment into this has been successful for a bunch of shops. So much so that I have to keep it constantly updated due to the sales of items I featured in Braains!, Madly hatty! and Wing ding!. So have a look check out the crazy fun featured shop and see come awesome creations before they get sold. Here is a peak at one of my treasuries and here is how I did this on blogger it took a how to search in google search which led me to these two places. A big thanks to: http://www.handmadeology.com/new-etsy-treasury-tool-quickly-add-any-etsy-treasury-to-your-blog-or-webpage/ and http://www.whalesharkwebsites.com/tools/treasury.php for the awesome simple how to without your help I would be so lost.

'Madly hatty' by SalmonNaturals

If you can also say " I go nuts for hats!!!!! Tis the season for some awesome in the sun or to dazzle at night. Outfit jazzing for any day or night. Just be you.... in a fabulous way (~_^).


English Hunt Fascin...
$29.99

Futurama Alien Brai...
$14.00

Vintage Skull of a ...
$8.00

SALE, Ital Princess...
$15.99

Leopard Cocktail Ha...
$84.99

Brass & Blood mini ...
$45.00

Knitted Africa Hat
$30.00

Silver studs and rh...
$135.00

Move Your Bloomin&#...
$375.00

Fascinator Hair Acc...
$80.00

Hot Pink and Black ...
$55.00

The Bow RESERVED fo...
$82.50

Queen of the Mudwas...
$750.00

Oliver the Owl Hat
$28.00

GREEN ALIEN MONSTER...
$27.00

Nautical Headband -...
$30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment