Saturday, November 10, 2012

Awesome News Etsy Toronto

Awesome News Etsy Toronto
One of a kind show spring show


The totally awesome One Of A Kind Show is having a Call to Etsy Artisan  for their  Spring 2013 show. While I am getting into promoting my shop on twitter which is a huge success at the moment! becoming a twitter addict tehe.  I would have love to showcase some of my more original wire wrapping creations. Get more exposer  in the ultimate  of handmade crafted lovers.  Till next time chicadees. I will still be perfecting my craft. Working with more refined elements like Silver, Pearls and Swarovski crystals. Check out my not yet listed itsy bitsy pearl drop earrings. Everything crafted by hand in my little studio I vow to never buy ear wires again.
Itsy bitsy Salmonnaturals designed

I am passing on my excitment to all you gorgeous Etsy Sellers. Its been tweeted about on @Etsycanada ( The source) and retweeted by @salmonnaturals (Follow us)
link to the application page. Good luck to those amazing Etsy sellers who will be the chosen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment